Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lunch bags

Hi all,

I missed my Friday blog post day...I was actually going to try and wait until I knew the lunch bags had been recieved but I just can't help myself! I have to blog ;)

I found out via Instagram that some close friends of ours had their anniversary a couple of weeks ago and I was disappointed that I didn't know. So I got stuck into making something that had been admired last time they visited us...Ayumi's lunch bags! My most fav lunch bag ever!

I used some of the enchino fabric that I won a while ago. It is so beautiful to sew with! Because I only have fat eighths I had to do different front and backs but I really love how they look. I used a layer of fusible pellon and insulbright. For the lining I used this food grade fabric called Procare that I got from the US.

I really love the hexi print in this range! I really have a soft spot for hexies!

Bye for now, Jess :)

 

5 comments:

DeborahGun said...

these are just the best :-)

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Gorgeous! What great gifts!

Rosa said...

Anyone is absolutely gorgeous.Love them all!!

cat and vee xoxo said...

gorgeous bags Jess, what a great pressie! I haven't heard of the lining fabric you used, will have to have a google to find it. Love the Echino too - all the prints you've used look so good together.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute, cute!