Friday, April 18, 2014

Minkee Monkeys

Hi all,

My local PWS has an Embroidery Club that happens once a month and we make something different each time that the teacher, Cath, designs. This months was so cute that I put in for 2 kits so I could make my boys boys one each. They are probably getting a bit old for this sort of thing but they love them!

The embroidery designs are available on there website, personally I think they are a bargain! And I will definitely be making more! Incidently, I have had a bit of trouble downloading the designs using the setup I talked about in the last post, the designs elements are getting separated somewhere in the process and I can't figure it out...if you know anything about this I would be interested in your ideas?

They are only small snuggle rugs or bunny rugs that roll up. I guess they could be made bigger easily enough. And someone suggested pillows and that is a great idea too.

Anyway, they are getting lots of use. And I have to admit I was scared of sewing minkee but I'm not anymore!

Bye for now, Jess :)

 

3 comments:

Elyte said...

They look great Jess. What child wouldn't love them!

DeborahGun said...

so cute! My boys haven't grown out of soft toys either :-)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

How cute!