Monday, January 4, 2010

A year in reflection...

I have been inspired to reflect on my year of 2009! This is all the other bloggers faults, so feel free to blame them!

An engagement present in February....

A present for a new baby in March.....

A day at the beach in April....

A pair of slippers for my new niece in June....

Camping in the cold air of August.....

Camping at the beach in September..... (what a contrast to August)....

The beginning of me being a blogger! and the DLN Quilt along in October.....

My boys sharing morning tea in December....

Obviously this is a simplifed version of 2009, but it was a great year and I hope 2010 is just as good!

I hope everyone out there has had a great year too,
Bye for now Jess :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a lovely idea to show your year in a simple calendar of photos.... gorgeous! and you'll have to keep us posted on your progress with the 'patience' journey :-)
Cheryl xx

Cath Ü said...

Love the table runner and the round mat and all those gorgeous purple fabrics....
cath Ü