Thursday, January 7, 2010

My word for the year.....

This is an idea from Kates blog.
Instead of having a complicated resolution that you never stick with - you pick ONE word to live by for the year.
I'm not into resolutions but I thought that having just one word to focus on was a great idea, so my word is.......

Patience


I'd like to have more patience when dealing with the boys! More patience with my sewing projects - I will try not to be impatient to get through all the projects that are building up!
I'm sure I will find many uses for Patience through out the year!

Anyway, have a go and see what you can come up with.

Don't worry be happy,
Jess

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Patience is definitely something we can all do with more of
Happy New Year
Alison

Narelle said...

An excellent idea!